- Replaced factory ignition coil with APR red top ignition coil
- Inspected kit and everything looks OK. Trunk latch is operating OK Verified hatch kit is not opening the hatch with the key fob. It is possible one of the struts is bad. Possible warranty through ECS
- Could not verify customers concern. Took vehicle for test drive and noise is present. No fault codes were found. That noise can be coming from the fuel injectors or high pressure fuel pump. When fuel pump is unplugged, noise is no longer heard. The noise is also intermittent. recommend customer continue to drive vehicle and return if problem continues.
- Replace hatch struts with factory parts. (factory pins are in cup holder)
- Tire pressure set to manufacturer recommended pressure
Manny C. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/16/2022