- Confirmed customer concerns. Vehicle is leaking oil from the cam cover as well as the upper and lower timing cover. Oil leak is predominantly on the front of the engine. Recommend Timing chain and full re-seal to start.
- Upper control arm bushings are beginning to tear and cracked. Lower control arm bushing are also beginning to tear and cracked. Recommend Upper and lower control arms.
- Installed updated upper timing chain and tensioner with all new seals, gaskets, and hardware as required. Ran vehicle for over 1 hour after repairs to ensure no leaks remain. Road tested and rechecked to ensure vehicle is operating OK.
- Removed and replaced oil separator during valve cover reseal for no additional labor cost to customer. Road tested vehicle after repairs to ensure vehicle is operating OK.
- Resealed valve cover during timing cover reseal at lower labor cost to customer. Road tested and rechecked after repairs to ensure vehicle is operating OK.
- Performed oil and filter change and reset reminder (if applicable)
- Drained and filled cooling system. System passed vacuum testing and pressure testing. Recommend customer tops off coolant level tomorrow morning when engine is completely cold (as needed).
- Performed engine cleaning from top and bottom with belly covers removed. Please note this is not a detail but almost all remnants of leaking engine oil have been removed from the engine block and cylinder head.
- Replaced serpentine belt during timing chain repairs for no labor cost to customer.
- Unclogged front and rear wish shield washer jets for no cost to customer.
- Tire pressure set to manufacturer recommended pressure
Manuel M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/2/2023