- Unable to duplicate customers concern during initial road test. Please note low fuel warning is on. Scanned vehicle with factory scan tool and found multiple faults store in almost all modules throughout the vehicle. Please see notes for detailed list of faults. Also printed out list of faults from Access Audi. Vehicle log is saved online through Access Audi. Cleared all fault codes, filled vehicle with fuel and road tested. Vehicle did not stall and the auto start stop system operated correctly. Recommend customer returns for a free scan as soon as concerns come back or warning lights are illuminated.
- Performed engine oil flush service.
- Performed oil and filter change and reset reminder (if applicable)
- Added fuel injection cleaning additive to fuel tank.
- Removed and Replaced Cabin Air Filter. Please note cabin filter appeared to be original (see pictures on technicians phone). Recommend replacing cabin filter every 20,000 miles or 2 years (whichever comes first).
- Removed and replaced spark plugs. Road tested vehicle to ensure vehicle is operating OK.
- Tire pressure set to manufacturer recommended pressure
Brianna R. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/28/2022